DISCOVER THE ONLY TRUE HEALING - JESUS THE HEALER!

Are you feeling alone and unloved?
Do people constantly hurt and disappoint you?
Do you suffer from depression and have no hope in life?
Then you certainly tried everything to heal your pain.
You may have started to take drugs, or cut yourself, maybe you drowned your sorrows in alcohol or music, games, movies, exercising or taken some medication.
How did all that work out for you, are you feeling any better?
The answer would be no, because all these things will only bring the illusion of happiness and last but a short time.
You may be on a very hopeless and low point in your life after all these struggles.

I have good news for you because there indeed is one cure that can not only heal the deepest wounds but also bring change and the biggest blessings in your life.
The only one who can truly heal you is the one who loves and knows you the most and he is called Jesus Christ.


Forget everything else it is all in vain in the end only Jesus has the divine power to heal you, trust in him.



Isaiah 41:10 
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Jeremiah 17:14
Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise.

Jeremiah 33:6
Behold, I will bring to it health and healing, and I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security.

Psalm 103:2-4
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy,

Isaiah 53:5 
But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his stripes we are healed.

Psalm 147:3
He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

Matthew 11:28
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

John 14:27 
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

Psalm 34:18
The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.


Jesus is the only way to be truly healed come to him he is waiting for you.
When you feel sad and lost start to pray to Jesus and praise him because he will become to you what you praise him for.
Read the book of Psalms in your holy bible, there are many prayers that can be helpful for you.
It is an example for you about the struggles of King David and how he prayed and got healed by God.
Listen to worship music it will lift you up.



IF YOU SEEK TRUE HEALING COME TO JESUS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR WHO DIED FOR YOU, BECAUSE HE HAS OVERCOME THE VERY THING YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM. 
IN HIM WE HAVE VICTORY OVER EVERYTHING BAD.
ASK JESUS TO HEAL YOU AND TO BE CLOSE TO YOU. HE WILL GIVE YOU PEACE AND HIS LOVE.
Share:

Post a Comment

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes