BE NO HYPOCRITE BUT A TRUE FOLLOWER!

Many people these days who call themselves Christian are two sided.
They claim to love the Lord playing all innocent yet the next moment they go and have fun with the world.
There are far too many Christians today who will support abominational things like homosexuality or encourage sexual immorality.
God is not mocked!



Matthew 6:24

“No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.

Matthew 7:21-23
“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

Luke 6:46

“Why do you call me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and not do what I tell you?


If you go against the word of God and do things your own way yet call yourself a follower of Christ the term hypocrite is what Jesus uses for such people.
You can not go around saying you love Jesus yet your actions show a different reality.
Jesus clearly says that if we love him we will keep his word and commandments. 

Matthew 15:7-9

You hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy of you, when he said: “‘This people honors me with their lips, but their heart is far from me; in vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’

James 2:19-20
You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe and shudder!

20 Do you want to be shown, you foolish person, that faith apart from works is useless?

BELIEVING IN JESUS IS NOT ENOUGH TO BE SAVED EVEN THE DEVIL AND HIS DEMONS BELIEVE IN HIM. YOU GOT TO GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST AND OBEY HIS VERY WORD AND BE BORN AGAIN!
STOP BEING TWO FACED AND DECIDE FOR JESUS!

John 14:15

“If you love me, you will keep my commandments.

John 14:23

Jesus answered him, “If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him
Share:

Post a Comment

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes